What are the main features of TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply
TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply is a high frequency switching power supply specially designed for electric power system with "four remotes" function. TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply module adopts the world's leading "resonant voltage double loop" Controlled resonant switching power supply technology" has the advantages of small size, light weight, high efficiency and high reliability.
Main features of TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply module
1. High efficiency, the module efficiency can reach 95%~96%.
2. TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply has light weight and small size.
3. Adopt the "three-phase passive power factor correction circuit", the input has no neutral line, and the power factor can reach 0.94.
4. It adopts isolation and autonomous current sharing, and the uneven current of paralleling is less than ±3%, which can ensure good paralleling of more than 20 modules.
5. The module has built-in DC output isolation diode, users do not need peripherals.
6. The air-cooled module fan is a simple replacement mode, which can be quickly replaced without disassembling the casing.
7. The module has an RS-485 interface for easy access to the automation system for communication.
8. The TH230D10NZ-D 220v series high frequency switching power supply module is an LED digital tube display, which is equipped with a display switching button, a manual pressure regulating button, and a dial switch, which is easy to operate.
9. Output over-voltage protection: built-in over-voltage protection circuit, the module will automatically lock when over-voltage occurs, the module fault indicator will be on, and the faulty module will automatically exit work without affecting the normal operation of the entire system; over-voltage protection point: 220V module is 320V± 5%, the 110V module is 160V±5%.
10 Output current limit protection: The maximum output current of each module is limited to 1.05 times the rated output current.
11 Short-circuit protection: using retracted droop current-limiting method, when the output is short-circuited, the module instantly pulls the output voltage down to zero limit, and the short-circuit current is below the current limit point. At this time, the output power of the module is very small to achieve the purpose of protecting the module.
SAF Coolest v1.2 设置面板NZQSX-ZHHZ-RXSVE-AFE
No data prompt
Sorry, there is currently no content in the current column!
You can view other columns or return to Home